Are you curious about what the Lenormand card meanings are for feelings and emotions?
Do you want to know what someone feels about you?
Do you want to know if a spread is predicting great happiness for you…or pain and suffering?
Let this guide to Lenormand card meanings for feelings and emotions help you!
When do Lenormand Cards Represent Feelings and Emotions?
Whenever a Lenormand card falls next to a person card (to the left, to the right, above, below, or diagonally), the card can mean a feeling or emotion. It doesn’t matter if it’s a 3 card spread or a Grand Tableau, if a card is next to a person card, it can indicate that person’s feelings and emotions.
The cards also indicate a feeling or emotion when you do a spread that references emotions, such as “What does she think about me?”, “Will I enjoy the concert?”, or “How did the hiring manager perceive me in the interview?”
Lenormand Cards Meanings List for Feelings and Emotions
1. Rider: noncommittal, active, flip-flopping (going back and forth in decisions)
2. Clover: lucky, upbeat, carefree
3. Ship: longing (for love, to see someone or to go somewhere), adventurous, noncommittal
4. House: comfortable, secure, confident
5. Tree: boredom, discomfort, uneasy
6. Clouds: confused, uncertain, irritable, insecure
7. Snake: deceitful, nasty, cold, malicious, jealous
8. Coffin: depressed, weak, unhappy
9. Bouquet: happy, flirtatious, charming
10. Scythe: rude, hurtful, aggressive
11. Whip: angry, argumentative, competitive, passionate
12. Birds: stressed, worried, unsettled
13. Child: playful, shy
14. Fox: charming, cunning, clever, shrewd, manipulative
15. Bear: strong, powerful, caring, protective
16. Stars: hopeful, dreamy, optimistic, perfectionist
17. Stork: restless, desiring something better
18. Dog: loyal, friendly, warm, attentive
19. Tower: arrogant, isolated, ambitious, confident, independent
20. Garden: charming, friendly, free
21. Mountain: cold, isolated, burdened, stubborn, lonely, distant
22. Crossroad: independent, indecisive, explorative, uncommitted
23. Mice: scared, anxious, worried, drained, tense, needy
24. Heart: passionate, caring, loving, happy, romantic
25. Ring: committed, dependable, reliable
26. Book: secretive, quiet, shy, mysterious
27. Letter: superficial, frivolous
28. Man: masculine, logical
29. Woman: feminine, intuitive
30. Lily: sincere, calm, relaxed, tired, protective
31. Sun: happy, confident, successful, cheerful, enthusiastic
32. Moon: emotional, creative, seductive, dreamy, moody, affectionate, sensitive
33. Key: certain, lucky, important
34. Fish: prosperous, independent, generous, open
35. Anchor: settled, confident, secure, supportive, serious, stubborn, grounded, safe
36. Cross: burdened, depressed, negative, worn out, needy, guilty, humiliated, disappointed
I hope this guide helps you understand the Lenormand card meanings for feelings and emotions.